Monday, January 31, 2005

In The Spokesman-Review today

U.S. Fish & Wildlife co-ordinator, Ed Bangs in an interview. "You can classify Wolves as anything you want but predators"...Duh? How about wildlife disposal units?...

An excited Iraqi after voting yesterday...Hamid Azazi, 57 said, "Even if I was dead, I would still participate!"...Hamid, are you sure you don't live in Seattle?

In Huckleberries..."I left my dollar for salami home". My mariner heart fluttered, until I realized he was not talking about grand-slam homers...

Psst! Based on chapter 24, of "Undaunted Courage", a book by noted historian,
Stephen Ambrose, Toby, or "Old Toby" was the nickname of an old Shoshone that guided the expedition through the Bitterroot Mountains...

Contact me: Bayviewsblogspot@aol.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed!