Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Springboards

Now that it is firmly established that to succeed in Idaho politics, you merely have to be a DFO blogger, I'm in. No smoke filled rooms for Herb, Baby. On my way to fame and graft, I am.

Skipping over the humdrum meetings with sycophants, avoiding the rotten tomato throwing opposition, thumbing my nose at the party bosses, I'm ready for public service. No need for training or worrying about qualifications. No kissing babies for me. Babes, though, is different.

Skipping over the more mundane things like City Council, after all, I don't live in a city anyway, I'm going for the top.

Is it too late to declare for Governor? No matter, I'll win hands down through write in votes secured through Huckleberries. (Happy days are here again) Oops, wrong party, oh well, no matter, I'll run on both tickets, and win both nominations...

There is only one problem here. We DFO bloggers outnumber the available public offices. Maybe I'll just declare victory now...Otherwise I'll be late for dinner again...

3 comments:

Word Tosser said...

All you have to do is claim to be an Independent like me..... and then you get everyone's vote. lol..

Oh, yea, got to have dinner, so you can be strong enough to stand up to the ya...hoo's

Mari Meehan said...

I'm gettin addicted to you.

stebbijo said...

I think I will run too Herb! LOL