Friday, June 02, 2006

Free, Free, Free at Last!

It probably isn't a secret that I thoroughly enjoy working at the Captain's Wheel Restaurant, here in Bayview, Idaho. What many don't know, was that I became more and more disenchanted with my new job at Silverwood. Two things happened that changed everything.

One, The management at the Captain's Wheel showed appreciation for the work that I have done with the salad bar, and other duties. Two that appreciation took the form of offering me more shifts, more chances to make even more potato salad.

I grabbed that like a drowning man. I quickly resigned my position at Silverwood, and am now preparing even more gastronomical delights, which will be available on week-ends. No longer will you have to go out for dinner on a week-night to experience these wonders. Herb's salad bar will be available all the time.

Your cup doth runneth over, I know. Hold back, take a deep breath, and come on down...

4 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

Wow Herb. Give me more details - the Gollygals will come for a visit and a review!!!

Bay Views said...

I'll get back to you...This a thing in progress...

Idaho Dad said...

Herb, we'll be seeing you as soon as the kiddies are out of school (four more days!).

Bay Views said...

/Herb blushes