Saturday, December 27, 2008

SNOW! Day 10 and Counting

Will this crap never stop? Ten days straight now with snow. The storm that we are currently in is predicted to last through the rest of today, Saturday and into most of Sunday. More is on the way for New Years Eve and further. We are seeing signs of people being housebound. We are at about three feet of snow with it falling at the rate of an inch per hour.If you know of anyone that can't get in or out of their house or driveway, please call me or e-mail me with the information. I will find someone that will help. 683-9107

Oh, and if I hear Bing Crosby singing, "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas," one more time, they are going to have to lock me up. My car is semi-permanently parked at the Captain's Wheel for the duration of this freakin mess. My house is like the hotel California. I can get in, but I can never leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it keeps you happy and involved, even if you end up not getting paid, it keeps your mind youg. Don't give up anything you love doing....ever!!!