Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nice Round Figures

No. ... Not those kind! Sometime tonight, or perhaps tomorrow, I will have exceeded 100,000 page views for this blog.It all started with my first post at the beginning of 2006. Currently, as I sit at my computer, 6:00 pm this date, I have 99,973 page views with an average of 70 to 80 per day. Thank you all for visiting.

I hope to get even bigger in 2010. I am currently accepting area ads for businesses in Kootenai county. These will be the size of the side bar pictures and are real reasonable. E-mail me for details if interested.

Lots of interesting stuff going on in the local area, some of which I can't talk about quite yet, but stay tuned.

8:45 pm pdst: We are within 13 page views of attaining the magic number. Through Site Meter, I can kind of identify the one that puts us over, but privacy laws prevent me from identiying it for sure. I will attempt to identify the winner by URL and a time line. If that person wishes to identify themselves they may do so by comment or by private e-mail. privacy will be respected.

No comments: