Thursday, September 05, 2013

Hydro Volunteer Party

An after race party is being held today, Thursday in Riverstone. The party will be from 5-7 pm in the space across the breezeway from the 2040 Main St. address that served as the race headquarters.

Without a doubt many changes will happen before next year's race but a huge thank you is owed to those that in spite of many hurdles, managed to pull this off.

For myself, I was rewarded with the knowledge that I did a good job. This race pulled me off of the rockin chair to become active again. Now that I have become productive, how in hell are they going to put the cork back in the bottle.

To the vast numbers of people that served at the race, what can be said for the long hours, the dedication and toil by the volunteers. I think volunteer of the year should have gone to the person in charge of the outhouses and TP replacement.
 

No comments: