Monday, November 03, 2014

ELECTION NONSENSE

So far this morning I have received 5 robo-calls and the day is young. I have a system. If caller ID can't, I let the answering machine take the call. Vick touting Barbieri, (talk about preaching to the choir) etc.

I wonder how many frazzled voters change their votes to represent a negative reaction to being bothered. I'm betting that it loses more votes than gains. But then I have my candidates picked out already and don't need help figuring who to support.

By tomorrow, it will be over and some that seasonally practice insanity will hopefully return to earth. I'm being criticized for backing Ybarra.  So far, she has proven she isn't a polished politition that were she, would have had better campaign advice. Two things im;press me as to the raw talent I see. One, her lack of sophistication politically. We have sent way to many smoothies to the legislature and more.

Her opponent is smooth, experienced and will fight for union goals. ...  Not kids.

Fasten your seat belts and this election may be a huge turning point in our country's history.  




No comments: