Thursday, July 09, 2015

IF, IF, IF

I finally found someone that was knowledgeable about what was going on in the card game, fire versus public interest regarding the ability to access their homes and regain the life that was interrupted last Sunday Afternoon.For all, it has been traumatic. For us older folks it was much worst.

You see, the older you get, the more the loss off one's comfort zone is. When I left Bayview Sunday afternoon, it was in anticipation of a monster traffic jam of the three day weekend crowd leaving all at once. I left at 2:00 pm. Staying with friends complicates two things. My routine was destroyed, and so was theirs. To there credit they were very kind in saying it was a pleasure to have me over. You see, the urge to help those in need was a paramount issue with them.

Thank You John and Jan Land, for your kindness. I also got an invitation from Jana Tritto, the caregiver of several forever children, of all ages. These patients, or family members range from preteens to adults that will never be able to cope with life on their own. I think the current label is developmentally disabled, but I never can keep up with politically correct terms.

Yesterday, by hook or crook, I slid into Bayview and  reunited myself with my home. I don't care what burns down, I have sprinklers in both my front and back yards. I will stay with my home 'til hell freezes over. No more living out of a suitcase, I'm fighting back.

Rumors of public access to Bayview, from reliable sources, suggest that with the exception of the predicted thunderstorms with heavy winds could derail that effort. We will hope for the best. The local restaurants are open, have been resupplied by the wholesale suppliers, as did the Mercantile.

I will be back mid morning with news of the day. Stay tuned...

No comments: